How To Make Marijuana Milk
Does the idea of a cannabis-infused milkshake sound appealing? Well, you are going to need some cannabis-infused milk first! Here is the Royal Queen Seeds Guide to making some.
Cannabis and cooking go hand-in-hand. It is a great way to combine a love for food with a love for your sweet green. So, for those who want to get a little creative in the kitchen, we have put together a recipe to make cannabis-infused milk - a delicious treat that can be drunk on its own, as part of a milkshake, or used as part of a larger cooking recipe. It is the cannabis perfect base.
YOU WILL NEED
Sieve and cheesecloth
The quantities of each ingredient will largely depend on your tolerance. As a general rule, 0.5-1g per 1/4 litre of milk will be sufficient for most. If you use more than this in a regular joint, then up the dose per 1/4 litre proportionately.
Important: The milk used must be full fat. Fat is required to bind the cannabinoids from your cannabis into the milk. Choosing a low-fat milk will be much less efficient.
1. Grind up your cannabis into a fine powder. The finer you grind it, the better it will infuse the milk.
2. Pour the milk into a pan and place it on a medium heat so that it begins to simmer, but not fully boil.
3. Add your cannabis to the milk and stir everything together thoroughly.
4. Allow the mix to continue bubbling away for another hour, stirring every now and again. Be sure to keep a close eye on it to make sure it doesn’t boil over.
5. After an hour, turn off the heat and allow the milk mix to cool.
6. Strain the mix through your sieve and cheesecloth into an airtight container. This will remove the plant matter and leave you with some ready to use cannabis infused milk!
It is as simple as that! Just be sure to store your cannabis milk in the fridge, and use it before the milk’s original expiry date. It is the perfect ingredient to make so many other tasty treats with, to dip cookies in, or just use as a refreshing, yet buzzing drink!