Easy Start pots with Bacto packets to provide a great growing medium with plenty of microbial activity
Propagator Pro, complete with perlite, lighting, and a thermometer to ensure the perfect environment for germination. Three seeds from our White Widow Automatic, an autoflowering cross of the Dutch White Widow strain.
10 Steps to Successful Germination with the Starters Kit
- Remove seeds from packaging. Don't push the seeds through from the back since that could damage them. Instead, gently remove the seal from the blister pack and place them in a small bowl for later use.
- Remove the Easy Start kit from its package. Be sure to get the bag of Bacto from below the sticker.
- Measure a liter of lukewarm water into a plastic container. About 25 degrees Celcius or 77 degrees Fahrenheitis right, so it should feel just slightly cool against your wrist.
- Add the Bacto to the water and let it dissolve. This will activate the microbes that are essential for germination.
- Place the Easy Start pots into the water and let them absorb as much of it as possible.
- While you're waiting for the pots to absorb the Bacto/water mixture, put a layer of perlite in the propagator.
- Put the pots into the propagator on top of the perlite, allowing some of the water from the pots to moisten the perlite a little. Be careful - you want it to be a little moist but not soaking wet. Waterlogging can cause seedlings to rot.
- Enlarge the holes in the pots to about 5-10 millimeters deep. A screwdriver is the best tool for this. You can make it especially easy by using a piece of tape to mark the correct depth on the screwdriver and then just poking it into the pot until it hits that marker.
- Place each seed into a separate hole. It doesn't matter which end is up, but poke them down into the bottom of the hole so that they can root effectively.
- Put the lid on the propagator. From this point on, it will take 1-6 days for the seedlings to germinate. Whatever you do, don't open the lid! You'll disrupt the humidity and heat levels that the seedlings need to grow well.
Title : Nickel
Comment : Envoie en 8 jours après commande ,très discret les petits cadeaux qui font plaisir ,1 graine gratuite aussi ,10 semaine de patience et on verra le résultats
Title : GREAT
Comment : All you need to start growing ALL seeds germinated could maybe be a bit higher to make it perfect
Title : Alles was man braucht
Comment : Sieht spartanisch aus , ist aber wirklich alles dabei, was man braucht !
Title : Excellent kit
Comment : Very easy to use kit. It says to keep them in there for 3-6 weeks but after just over a week they're touching the top! Never knew it could be so easy.
Title : ran into an issue but it worked itself out
Comment : so upon opening the package we did not notice the fertilizers that were behind the sticky label, but after consulting the webinfo it all worked out
Title : Easy Start !
Comment : Beste Lösung für Anfänger. Für 40€ völlig in Ordnung ! Kann ich nur jedem empfehlen.
Title : Très bien pour la germination
Comment : Commande reçue en 15 jours
Title : Très déçu, seulement 55% de réussite
Comment : A bien respecté toutes les étapes de procédures. Seul l'étape 10 n'a pas pu être respectée car plusieurs plantes touchaient le plafond du propagateur, obligé de séparer les plantes prêtes des autres. Manque des informations concernant la température externe, pH de l'eau pour commencer, luminosité externe etc... Dommage car beaucoup d'attentes sur ce propagateur.
The customer has rated the product but has not posted a review
Title : geweldig !
Comment : Net mijn starters kit ontvangen. Was zeer snel geleverd. Zaten luxe extra's bij. De kit zelf komt met een duidelijke informatie tabel. Je hebt echt alles om direct aan de slag te gaan. Een echte aanrader voor elke beginner.
Title : Can it be any easier?
Comment : Easy to use kit (you get instructions on how to do everything in the package which is great although there are online instructions on the website - but more the merrier, right?). First seed germinated after 3 days (easy bud). The rest (white widow) are a bit slower in the process of germinating but are surely visible - so 4/4 seeds germinated. I recommend this kit for beginners like me or anyone else, actually. Great introduction for growing.
Title : A good way
Comment : Dieses set ist echt gut Gerade für Anfänger.
Title : Sembra ottimo
Comment : Spedizione veloce pur avendo problemi con il corriere SDA che loro anno risolto prontamente. Il kit sembra ottimo, adesso vediamo se è anche funzionale.
The customer has rated the product but has not posted a review
Title : Alles Super
Comment : Hat alles wunderbar funktioniert und alle samen sind aufgegangen
Log in / sign up
Canada, China, Japan, United States, HongKong, Norway, Australia, Singapore, New Zealand, South Korea, Israel, South Africa, Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Togo, Bolivia, Mauritius, Slovakia, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burma (Myanmar), Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Dem. Republic, Congo, Republic, Costa Rica, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Greenland, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Vatican City State, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Man Island, Jamaica, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Dem. Republic of, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mayotte, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niger, Niue, Norfolk Island, Northern Mariana Islands, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestinian Territories, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Reunion Island, Rwanda, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, São Tomé and Príncipe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Virgin Islands (U.S.), Wallis and Futuna, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Afghanistan, Antarctica, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bouvet Island, British Indian Ocean Territory, Cayman Islands, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Cook Islands, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Åland Islands
No cannabis seeds
All cannabis seeds sold at Royal Queen Seeds are solely for personal use. We do not supply seeds to large scale or commercial growers. We reserve the right to refuse sale if we suspect this term is being breached.