Sweet ZZ (formerly Sweet Zkittlez)

The fruity aroma and succulent flavour produced by Sweet ZZ is a must for candy-loving cannabis growers. Tempting the senses all the way to harvest, her glistening buds are like your very own sweet shop. Combined with an equally uplifting high, she is a thoroughly enjoyable indica hybrid that leaves your body relaxed, and your mind refreshed.
 4.5/5 (104) Write a review
Number of seeds:
€ 12.50
€ 30.50
€ 46.50
€ 85.00
€ 170.00
€ 30.50 tax incl. In stock
Add to Saved Items

Payments methods: Visa, Master Card, Bank transfer, Bitcoin and Cash


  • More info
  • Data sheet
  • Questions (0)
  • Reviews (90)
  • Customer pictures (1)

Sweet ZZ (formerly Sweet Zkittlez): A Taste Sensation That Bursts With Fruity Flavours

The masterful blend of genetics that has led to the development of Sweet ZZ represents just how far cannabis cultivation has come. Despite her indica dominance, Sweet ZZ keeps her effects firmly focussed on the mind, not the body. Typically, indica strains centre on providing relief to aching muscles with a mild feeling of euphoria. Sweet ZZ flips the game on its head. Still leaving you relaxed, her attention is instead turned toward hitting you with waves of uplifting thoughts and feel-good vibes.


She is the physical embodiment of happiness. The emotion exudes through her flavour profile, saccharine taste, and pleasantly rewarding high. It isn't often that mild potency is a favoured trait. In this case, savouring every last hit is a must, and thankfully, several joints of Sweet ZZ can be enjoyed before reaching the point of no return. 15–20% THC is enough to start paving the way for enlightenment, but not enough to have you surfing the cosmos with complete mental abandonment.


Early on in the vegetative stage, her distinct aroma starts to build. Hints of berry and grape fill the air, while her buds glisten with various shades of green and hints of purple. During flowering, a large central cola forms, supported by several smaller nugs from her outstretched branches. Yields are also impressive, regardless of whether you grow her indoors or out. 500–700g/m² and 400–600g/plant, respectively.

Although it seems a shame to cut her down, late September is the ideal time to do so. This allows growers to take full advantage of her unique characteristics. Indoors, flowering only takes 7–9 weeks, although it is recommended that she is left until the end of that time frame. The extra week or two ensures complete development of her terpenes and cannabinoids. You don’t want to lose a single drop of flavour!

  • THC: 22%
  • CBD: Low
  • Yield Indoor : 550 - 600 gr/m2
  • Yield Outdoor: 500 - 550 gr/plant
  • Height Indoor: 80 - 140 cm
  • Height Outdoor: 160 - 200 cm
  • Flowering time: 7 - 9 weeks
  • Harvest Month: Late September
  • Genetic Background: Grape Ape x Grapefruit
  • Type: Sativa 20% Indica 80%
  • Effect: Stoned, relaxed
  • Climate: Warm
  • Flavor: Sweet, Fruity

    By B. K. on 11/Jun/2019 :

    Title : Mr. Grass
    Comment : Very Very good weed like a cookie :O

    By P. P. on 10/Jun/2019 :

    Title : Awesome and impressive
    Comment : Beautiful plants, ~90% of the seeds are incredible, the other 10% are „only“ very good

    By B. T. on 06/Jun/2019 :

    Title : très bien
    Comment : super comme d habitude avec rqs

    By J. H. on 05/Jun/2019 :

    Title : Very Good!
    Comment : Very nice seeds 10/10 sprouted!

    By P. D. on 03/Jun/2019 :

    Title : Great
    Comment : Very Good!!

    By P. M. on 30/May/2019 :

    Title : ottimo!!
    Comment : I semi sono germinati tutti...se il buongiorno si vede dal mattino...

    By A. N. on 29/May/2019 :

    Title : Alles super
    Comment : schnelle Lieferung, keimt nach 3 Tagen

    By D. H. on 27/May/2019 :

    Title : Alles in Ordnung
    Comment : Soweit es bis jetzt zu beurteilten ist entwickeln sich alle gut!

    By A. W. on 24/May/2019 :

    Title : Sweet
    Comment : Smells unreal! Lovely stuff

    By A. S. on 23/May/2019 :

    Title : plante
    Comment : c’est une bonne plante

    By H. Z. on 10/May/2019 :

    Title : Great
    Comment : Amazing flowers

    By D. K. on 07/May/2019 :

    Title : Super
    Comment : Envoie rapide et 100% de germination plus qu'à attendre pour goûté

    You can't post a review because you are not logged as a customer

    Log in / sign up

No customer questions for the moment.

Ask a question
Your question has been successfully sent to our team. Thanks for your question!

Ask a question

Recommended products:

Are you aged 18 or over?

The content on RoyalQueenSeeds.com is only suitable for adults and is reserved for those of legal age.

Ensure you are aware of the laws of your country.

By clicking ENTER, you confirm
you are
18 years or older