Autoflowering marijuana seeds
Auto-flowering cannabis seeds are seeds that flower on their own in 2-4 weeks. In order to flower, the normal feminized Indica and Sativa species must be exposed to inside lighting for 12 hours directly after harvest. They wouldn't bloom outdoors, because the daylight hours diminish during this season.
Auto-flowering species are Indica or Sativa plants crossbred with Ruderalis, a type of cannabis that grows in areas where summer is very short but has many hours of daylight, from 22 to 24 per day. Ruderalis flowers automatically in a very short period (generally from 2 to 4 weeks).
Ruderalis cannabis plants mainly come from Northern Europe, Russia and neighbouring countries like China and Mongolia. In nature, its plant contains much less THC than Indica or Sativa plants.
There are types of Ruderalis known for their ability to bloom in five weeks. Unfortunately, these types contain hardly any THC and top, so they're not suitable for yielding cannabis.
By crossing Ruderalis with Indica or Sativa, the result is a fast-blooming variety with a good THC production and an excellent top formation.
The advantages of Royal Queen Seeds' feminized auto-flowering plants:
- The plants stay small (30 cm-60 cm).
- The plants flower automatically after 2-4 weeks.
- The average period between planting and harvest is 10 weeks.
- The plants are very small and don't attract attention.
- The smell is much less noticeable compared to normal species.
- You can have several crops per season.
- Our auto-flowering seeds are also feminized.
Here is a list of our auto-flowering seeds:
No cannabis seeds in your basket